Current Productions (1:45)
- Progress on the Granny Square Couch Blanket
- Progress on the Herbivore Shawl
- First sleeve on the Paloma Pullover is done, wound up throwing caution to the wind and decreasing from the elbow at the rate of two stitches every four rows and LOVE how the revised sleeve turned out. Will repeat for the second sleeve.
- Finished my Hearthstone Pullover. Need to wash and block, it looks a little big now but hopefully washing and blocking will help it look more Kevin sized.
- Mention of Victorian Farm and Victorian House of Arts and Crafts
- Mention of Removeable Stitch Markers for Increases/Decreases
My Strongest Suit (14:09)
- Tectonic Sweater
- Aumangea Pullover
- Musselburgh Hat
- Lord Ellesmere Stole
- Various Handknit socks
- Mention of David the Gnome
- October Playlist: Spooky Broadway Hell Dream
- Kevin’s Profile link for Spotify!
- Indie Untangled October 15, 2021
- Rhinebeck 2021 October 16-17, 2021
- SVGMC Winter Concert: Homecoming December 10, 11, 12, 2021 Tickets now on sale!
- Stitches West 2022 in Sacramento, CA March 3-6, 2022
Hey Look Me Over (19:02)
- Sunnyvale Community Players production of West Side Story
- Wikipedia page for West Side Story
- Mention of Stephen Sondheim’s Saturday Night
- Link to California Digital Proof of Vaccination
- Correction: recordings from the revival production of West Side Story are from the 2009 Revival Cast recording
- Sextet from Marriage of Figaro
- Wikipedia page for America from West Side Story (includes links to information on hemiolas and habanera tempo)
- Youtube link of America from the 1980 revival of West Side Story
Little Known Facts (53:34)
- Not all superwash yarns are created equally
- Superwash episode of the Make Good Podcast
It’s De-Lovely (56:06)
- Mom’s visit round-up.
- Mention of the Rosicrucian Museum
- Mention of the San Jose Municipal Rose Garden